A Better Way to Refinance
Whatever your reason, we will find you a great deal
Ask yourself these questions-
- Do you want to get a better deal on your current home loan?
- Do you want to borrow more so you can renovate or invest in a second property?
- Do you want to consolidate all your debts in one monthly repayment?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, refinancing your home loan with Lifestyle Loans may be the answer.
What is refinancing?
“Refinancing” means taking out a new home loan and using some or all of the funds to pay out your existing loan. You may be able to get a new loan at a lower interest rate than your current home loan. Or you may just want to change to a loan that suits your circumstances better – from a variable to a fixed rate, or vice versa.
Whatever your reason for refinancing, Lifestyle Loans can help. Our expert mortgage consultants will walk you through the process. We will find the best new loan for you from our range of competitive providers, and we will make sure that any change in your loan leaves you in a better position than you were before.
The right home loan can potentially save you thousands of dollars per year
Help making the right choice
We have put together a range of information and tools to help you make the right choice about your first home loan:
- Home Loan FAQ: Answers to the most common home loan questions, and handy tips and tricks
- Free online calculators: Work out your borrowing capacity, repayment amounts, stamp duty and much more
- Signed your contract? What happens now?: Our 14 step guide that takes your from purchase through to settlement and into your home sooner
If you want a better deal, contact us
Call us during business hours on (03) 9663 0009, or fill in an online form. One of our home loan experts will call you as soon as possible, or at your preferred time. Did you know you can also get the latest tips and advice by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter– we are always posting what we think are the best mortgage and news articles from around Australia and the world.